Welcome to our
Online Practice Space
“Your yoga classes are phenomenal. I have done a couple of of your online yoga sessions on the sanctuary during lockdown and totally loved them. You are amazing teacher. Just wanted to send some gratitude for having experienced my time in Thailand with you. Will stay with me forever. Hope you are staying well. Xxx”
– Claire, Australia
Can’t beat the Real thing….
Book a Private of Group Zoom Yoga Class with Francie
Yoga & Meditation | Asana Tune-Ups
Imagine having a world-class Yoga teacher coming to your house to give you personalised attention and instruction! This is possible and You are worthy.
Some benefits of having a private Yoga teacher:
- Customised Yoga practice for Your body, your needs and your desires
- Get Individualised Alignment tips and postural corrections
- Create more accountability, motivation, inspiration and connection as we practice together LIVE!
Sliding Scale Available: $40 – 108USD depending on your financial need.
Foundations of Flow:
Elements of a Yoga Practice
Finding balance in Uncertainty – Vinyasa 60min
Foundations of Flow Course
Online Course available @theSanctuaryWellness.Live
Welcome to the Foundations of Flow: Elements of Practice Online Course. Within this foundational course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn & practice:
Sequence and structure of a balanced Vinyasa Flow Yoga class – to help you de-mystify the transformational process of a Yoga class, to deepen and be able to create your own home practice
30 + key Yoga poses – Optimal alignment principles, variations, modifications and how to identify and correct common misalignments, including the benefits of the poses and why we include them in our practice
Basic techniques – Mediation, Pranayama (breath-control) Mudra (energetic seals/Yoga of the hands) and Mantra to support your practice
New to Yoga? Start Here!
Finding Flow: 5 Part Mini-Series for Beginners
Audio / Podcast Practices
90 minute Live-Recorded All-Level Practices
- Chakra 1 – Muladhara Flow – Feel Grounded, Connected & Supported
- Chakra 2 – Svadhistasana Flow – Feel Creative, Embodied and FLOW
- Chakra 3 – Manipura Flow – Feel Strong, Empowered & Centred
- Chakra 4 – Anahata Chakra – Open your Heart to Love & Connection
- Yin Yoga – The Timeless Inner being
All Resources are Made with 💖..
Please consider supporting with a small monthly contribution.
This helps to keep support in creating awesome FREE resources for You.
Thanks so much 🙏.. It truly means the world!
|Your Monthly Podcast Contribution|
Top 3 Tips to setting up your Home Practice
Practicing at home and online has both benefits and challenges. Creating sacred space and removing all potential distractions in your home can help to prevent you from getting distracted, and will help you cultivate more presence.
1) Create an intentional & sacred space:
- Set up your space 10 -15 mins before your chosen class
- Choose a designated space where you have room to move
- Light a candle and some incense
- Roll out your mat and prepare any props
- Have your water bottle near you
2) Prepare your technology:
- Position your phone, or ideally your computer ,in a way that you can see it and your whole mat
- Turn up the volume and/or connect to a speaker if you have.
- Silence your phone
3) Connect to your intention:
- Why are you showing up to the class today?
- Creating a deeper commitment for why you are here, will help you follow through to the end.
- Gratitude – What are you grateful for today?
About Pure Flow Yoga Classes
Pure Flow Yoga offers intuitive, heart-opening, artful and intelligent Yoga Asana classes infused with meditation, pranayama (breath control techniques and lifestyle practices), poetry, quotes, music and devotional singing.
Daily classes are designed to be safe and balanced to meet all learners where they are at, encouraging love, trust, opening, gratitude and surrendering to the perfection of each present moment through focusing on themes of connection to nature/self/community/the divine.
Our aim within these classes is to empower, educate and inspire students and to develop a disciplined practice of asana, the poses and shapes we make with our bodies, as a powerful way to purify and prepare for inner stillness and deep connection with ourselves. We encourage students to drop notions of goals, expectations or desire to achieve a specific pose.
Whether you are a beginner, totally new to the practice or a practice and advanced or experienced Yogi, join us for a heart-opening and uplifting journey into the essence of being to help you raise your vibration to live a more conscious, ecstatic and balanced life.