Job Opportunities: Yoga Teaching
Thanks for your interest. We currently have no open vacancies.
Karma Yoga Work Exchange
Welcome and Thank you for your interest in supporting our community!
Our Karma Yoga Work Exchange program is an excellent way to connect to your purpose, serve others and go deeper into the practice of Yoga.
We are looking for reliable, initiative-taking Yogis with open hearts and open minds…. Is this You?
Our Karma Yogi‘s are expected to demonstrate reliability, excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and be open to learning and contributing to our teams mission.
To be eligible for the KarmaYogi program, you:
- Demonstrate a passion for yoga
- Show a commitment to helping others with compassion, tolerance, patience and love
- Are open to communicate and attend meetings with our founder and retreat team
- Are adaptable and an initiative taker
- Are warm and friendly people person, welcoming our students as a Pure Flow Yoga representative
- Will be willing to be trained in our systems and processes.
- Demonstrate respect, reliability, accountability, punctuality, and trustworthiness
- Help to give feedback and refine this karma exchange program
In exchange for the equivalent of 3 hours of work per karma day and weekly review meeting with our founder and/or retreat team, you will receive unlimited yoga asana classes at Pure Flow Yoga, and accommodation at the Bamboo Huts during your minimum of 2- week commitment.
Once we accept your application, your position will include some of the following tasks, to be talked about and agreed upon in more detail over the phone/ email / in-person:
1) WELCOMING & Cultivating Community – meeting new retreat students on Sunday night, talking to people about our classes and retreats, being part student/part staff to help people feel more welcome
2) RETREAT SUPPORT – working with teachers to help support and assist their evolving arising needs
3) COMMUNITY BEACH CLEAN UPS – Weekly beach/community clean-ups, help with new and full moon ceremony
4) STUDIO SUPPORT – Basic Maintenance of Studio and helping out sweeping, bringing people props during classes etc
5) SOCIAL MEDIA / photography – We will expect you to guest post on our stories, and /or 1 – 2 guest posts on Instagram a day per class – to be decided together in person
6) BLOG / CONTENT CREATION – Depending on your skills, we may have you help to contribute 1-2 blog posts during your time with us
This is a working list, and as such are open to your ideas and insights! Please us know your thoughts and ideas.