Sacred Sounds: Yoga and Music Retreat
With Francie & Mel Dobra
Awaken your Voice & Connect to your Song
Join us for the liberating practice of singing on this mantra, music and Yoga journey with Francie, Mel & Special guests, to
Unwind the mind, explore the channel of the natural voice, and awaken the sacred space of the heart.
On this retreat you will:
- Feel supported, inspired, uplifted and empowered to confidently and joyfully open your voice, heart, body and mind through song and movement to connect more with the flow of life.
- Practice daily Yoga, meditation and pranayama
- Learn the meaning behind the mantras and sacred songs
- Explore any blocks to opening your voice
- Connect to your inner song and expression
- Enjoy blissful kirtan, vocal activations, sound healing
- Sunrise hike and labyrinth meditation
Calling all music lovers, musicians, body shakers, embodiment lovers; Join “Tree of Life” – Mel Dobra & Francie Love, who bring a wealth of experience exploring the ancient roots of mantra, music and yoga. for an unforgettable, expansive week of blissful Yoga, Meditation and Musical Bliss in Paradise.
Everyone is invited and welcome to the join this playful experience, including the singing – curious, the new to singing, the out-of-tune and the established sound and vibration enthusiasts alike,
All Yoga and Singing Levels Welcome:
Early Bird until April 30th, 2019
More than I could have imagined. The setting is paradise. The teachers are superb. It’s real. Deeply grateful for a rich experience. Thank you.Rosina, U.S.A