Pure Yoga MAGIC : 6 Nights / 5 days
– Relax. Unwind. Reconnect –
Our Signature Pure Yoga Magic Retreat is ideal for both beginner and advance students alike to develop a strong foundation in the practices of Yoga on and off the mat. In exploring and practices the essence of Yoga, this experience will leave you feeling relaxed, fully present, de-stressed, and reconnected to your highest self.
$505.00 – $620.00
More than I could have imagined. The setting is paradise. The teachers are superb. It’s real. Deeply grateful for a rich experience. Thank you.Rosina, U.S.A
About your Retreat
The journey towards happiness, health and wholeness begins with your willingness and desire to bring more LOVE into your life! This retreat Includes:
Inspired Daily yoga classes
Enjoy our daily Flow classes, suitable for all levels, offered each morning. Fluid sequencing of postures, linked with the breath will revitalize and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. A balanced, holistic and safe flow sequence will be introduced each morning to energize you for the day. Afternoon classes will help you unwind with a more gentle Hatha Flow integrating Restorative/Yin poses, which focus on healing and letting go. Both morning and afternoon sequenced asana classes are designed to help you develop your own personal practice after you leave the retreat
Topics may include yogic lifestyle, the science of meditation, Ayurveda, Yoga Nidra, and healthy diet & daily routines. We focus on all things which promote vitality, youthfulness, mental/emotional balance, self-healing and spiritual enlightenment, to help you welcome yoga into your daily life. Find more details about the workshops here.
Meditation & Pranayama
These intimate group sessions will allow you to learn and practice simple, profound and powerful breath control techniques which allow you to expand your longevity, experience freedom and liberation. A daily meditation practice will bring you into more mindfulness and deepen your connection to the present moment.
Relaxing & Deep Oil or Thai Massage
Relax and enjoy pampering your external body with an oil or Thai massage designed to support detoxification, improve circulation and bring a sense of calm, peace and ease in the body and mind.
Nourishing Steam Room Visit
Enjoy the detoxifying and relaxing benefits of an herbal steam room and plunge pool to relieve tension, reduce stress, clear the skin and promote healthy blood flow.
Blissful Immersion in Nature
Reconnect with nature’s rhythms as you immerse yourself in the stunning natural paradise of turquoise waters and lush jungle forest in this tucked away pedestrian post-card perfect gem. Learn more about your destination here.
Incredible Memories and new Friendships
Experience deep and meaningful connections with people from all over the world, from all walks of life.
*EXCLUDED from Retreat Packages: Airfare, other travel costs, travel visa, food, any extra night’s accommodation, optional activities and/or treatments
Retreats begin every Monday at the Pure Flow Yoga Shala. || Accommodation check-in is on the Sunday before the retreat.
8:00 – 8:45 am Pranayama & Meditation / Journaling
8:45 –9:00 am Mini-Break
9:00 – 10:30 am Dynamic Morning Flow
10:30 – 10:45 am Snack Break
10:45 – 12 pm Workshop: Asana / Philosophy / Movement / Music/ Dance
12:00 – 4:15 pm Lunch / Beach Break/ Optional Activities / Private Sessions
4:30 – 4:55 pm Pranayama & Meditation
5:00 – 6:30pm Sunset Asana Flow / Special Afternoon Event
— Weekends are off to relax and play–
While on our retreats, you are also encouraged to check out the optional free community events, click here to find out more…
The Pure Flow Yoga Retreat Schedule is unique in its focus on a compassionate and enjoyable timetable. We understand that you are honouring yourself by being present on the mat and in the moment, and by taking time to process and relax when you are away from the mat. This schedule allows you plenty of time to think, relax, and play. You will be staying just moments away from the crystal blue ocean waters, and white sandy beach of Haad Yuan Bay, and there will be lots of time to enjoy it. We also ensure students have ample time to relax and refuel each day. You will love the exotic fruit shakes, and scrumptious local Thai cuisine on the magical paradise island of Koh Phangnan.
- Water bottle – Filtered water is available. OUR STUDIO IS A DISPOSABLE PLASTIC FREE ZONE in order to promote a plastic free Island and optimal hydration! We will have some beautiful “Flower of Life” water bottles available for sale.
- Yoga Mat – Yoga mats are available for you to use, however for energetic and hygienic reasons we encourage you to bring your own mats.
- Yoga Clothes: Comfortable light clothing, for warm weather – Thai style pants are available to buy on the beach and we have some women’s yoga tops available for sale, but other than that the pickings are pretty slim, so come prepared!
- Notebook & Pen– Bring a journal to take notes, document your journey, and to keep the space high vibe (and technology free). Please bring daily.
- Sunscreen & Natural mosquito repellent – To protect you (and the environment) Also available for sale on the island
- Flashlight – To help you see the paths between beaches at night
- Quality earplugs – For meditation and also for Friday and Saturday nights, which are party nights here in the bay. It is best to come prepared if you are a sensitive sleeper. You can also purchase from pharmacies on the main part of the island
- Alarm Clock – Its nice to have a simple alarm clock that isn’t your phone so you can have a bit of a digital detox.
- Spending money for your entire stay – There are no ATMs on our part of the island. You can exchange cash, traveler’s checks, and use your debit card and visa in Had Rin (a 300 Baht boat ride each way) where there are plenty of ATM’s, exchange centers, and banks. We always recommend bringing more than you think you’ll need just to be safe.
Pure Flow Yoga is known worldwide for its excellence in teaching. All of our teachers have spent thousands of hours training, learning, studying, contemplating, meditating and teaching. They share their passion, wisdom and expertise with you in an accessible, compassionate and loving way. To read full bios, click here.
December: Atira & Sophie
January/ February: Francie & Atira
April / May / June: Selina & Sophie
JUST DO IT!!!!! Go with an open mind and an open heart. Be receptive to learning new outlooks and give every class a go. You will surprise yourself. They always say you go on a yoga retreat to ‘heal’, well yes I did in one sense, but I was more curious in learning how to control my thoughts. I was finding that I was reaching for negative thoughts in this brutal pattern, and I was beating myself up (mostly from low self esteem and past decisions). Francie’s classes and techniques are indescribable.. The 90 mins goes like THAT and you’re left thinking… WOW. Not once did I have a bad thought, or drift off to that space I didn’t like, and as strange as it sounds, it was a good lesson to know- I CAN escape and reach for a better thought. In terms of environment, this retreat is amazing because there are locals who live and breath the yogi lifestyle, so when you leave the yoga studio with everything you have just learned, you see it in real life. Seeing is believing and as adults, we can be quite stubborn with changes in our patterns and beliefs- but being at this retreat, it will change you for the better- I promise!Bee - @bee_travels22, Australia