YACEP Continuing Education Certification
Yoga Teacher Mentorship
Spiritual Leadership and Professional Development
Up-level your Confidence, Find your Authentic Voice & Realize your Potential as an Exceptional Teacher
What is a Yoga Teaching Mentorship:
The 30+ Hour Yoga Teacher Mentorship, with Francie La Flow, is designed to support new and practicing Yoga Teachers to deep their practice and level-up skills and confidence in teaching through having a productive and professional relationship with an established and experience teacher in the field. The Yoga Teacher Mentorship allows for coaching and mentoring, techniques and experiences, and direction and advice to refining your teaching and launching a successful health and wellness career.
Within this Continuing Education and Professional Development Certification framework you’ll be guided on a journey to Flow & Confidence, through integrating and cultivating an Embodied Practice, Practical Wisdom and Knowledge, and Authentic Expression so that you can step into Spiritual Leadership feeling authentically Expressed, Connected and Free.
On top of deepening your Yoga education, you’ll get all your Yoga-teaching questions answers, plus get real-time authentic feedback on your teaching and personalized tips on how to refine and improve your teaching to help you deliver high-quality exceptional Yoga classes.
You’ll learn how to:
Deepen your Practice and Up-Level your Yoga Teaching Skills & Career so you can have a positive impact while also having fulfilling and thriving career
Create clarity in your value systems, set intentions and design aligned goals
- Integrate Yoga practice, philosophy and lifestyle into your personal and professional life
- Create a ritual of practice in your life, to have a well-spring of inspiration to teach from
- Find your authentic teaching voice and gain the confidence and clarity to speak your truth and heartfelt desires
- Identify, Shift and Release the limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Develop an aligned and thriving business to support your passion and service
Plus, the Ability to…
- Understand and map behavioral patterns and emotions
- Practice self-forgiveness, self-care and self-love
- Release energetic blockages and raise your vibration
- Use Yoga and it’s associated practices to create more alignment, balance and strength in your inner and outer world
Feel free to reach out to me to see if this program is right for you.
Within this Magical Mentorship, You’ll:
- Deepen your Experience and Education with Yogic philosophy
- Feel Supported and accountable on your Individual Journey of Awakening
- Connect with your True Nature and question the Truth of Reality
- Align to your Dharma, your Sacred Purpose, and your Spiritual Practice
- Explore a fascinating and inspiring range of Yogic concepts and
- Develop more awareness to help identify and release mantras, blocks & stories that aren’t Serving You
- Find your Voice, Awaken your Song & Free you Expression
- Connect with a Global Community of Like-Minded Souls
***Please note that the Curriculum can will be adapted.for each individual mentorship journey. Each Mentor / mentee relationship is unique and the curriculum is ultimately co-created and developed with and for the individual student based on your needs and interests.
Available worldwide, these soulful and practical sessions give you a safe and sacred space to be heard, guided, loved, to unwind, unravel, connect, and to share, from the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.
What’s Included in your Mentorship:
Your Journey integrates a Personalised Path of Practice & Empowerment Program
Weekly Connection, Integration & Accountability
Yoga & Meditation
Ritual and Practice to Deepen your Flow
Within your mentorship you’ll receive individualised guidance, resources and action plans / practice programs to help support YOU to integrate change.
Each session is designed for your individual needs and intentions, and generally includes of balance of meditation, dialogue, movement, journaling/ contemplation, music and sharing. Yoga classes, simple sequences and alignment and practice programs are also available upon request,
Having a daily personal practice is the best approach to staying centred, balanced, grounded, strong and at ease in these times of uncertainty, and I’d love the chance to help you stay inspired, motivated and accountable to you path and practice.
Francie is the most wonderful and inspirational person that has wonderful gifts to share. Her retreats are beautiful and nurturing, I would go back time and time again to be in that wonderful space.
– Lucia Poulter
A magical and wonderful place! I booked a one-week retreat and ended up extending for one more! This retreat was everything I hoped for and more, and would definitely join again!
– Paula G
We are so happy and thankful that we choose Pure Flow! It was our first yoga and mediation retreat and it offered the perfect balance between a well structured, rich program and a super relaxing atmosphere and beautiful location. We will definitely come back, thank you Pure Flow!!
– Nadine E
It was the most amazing week with the nicest people, stunning location, delicious healthy food and so much goodness!
– Aline Thome
I will make my review short and to the point. THIS IS THE BEST YOGA RETREAT. Just do it and you wont regret!!!
– Julie AR
You cannot describe it, you have to feel it yourself: This place, the teachers and the community is pure magic! My 2 weeks at pure flow helped me a lot at a difficult point in my life and was, by the way, a lot of fun 🙂
Beautiful energy, beautiful place with the sound of the jungle, great teachers and for all levels!
Namaste I’m Francie,
I support Yogis, Wellness Experts & Creatives to get clear, aligned, inspired, empowered and fulfilled on their path to Freedom and Flow, using Yoga & Meditation, Music & the Voice, Teaching Mentorship and Business Coaching.
I’m the founder of the Award-Winning Pure Flow Yoga School in Thailand. I’m a Yogi, Retreat Leader, Yoga & Meditation Teacher & Teacher Trainer, Educator, Musician, Life-Transformation Expert, Guide, Facilitator, and dedicated Student and Lover of Life!
For me Yoga is not just my job, its my passion and way of life.
I thrive when I’m bringing my passion for empowering people and my love and expertise in Yoga & Meditation, Business & Personal Growth, Vocal Awakening & Empowerment, to help people activate their full potential and live at their most alive, fulfilled and embodied potential. .
I’ve organised and taught over 200+ Yoga Retreats, teacher trainings, workshops and transformational experiences, in-person and virtual, with thousands of students worldwide.
Along with my formal University studies and degrees in Psychology and Education, I bring you 20+ years teaching and service experience working with both individuals and groups.
“Working 1:1 with Francie was a blessing. It allowed me to deepen my knowledge and made me a lot more confident. “Francie has a great combination of being extremely knowledgable and being able to teach and convey different points and make them practical and easy to understand. She also cares deeply about people and the people she works with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Matt – USA MIndfulness Coach
“Francie gave me profound and practice advice on ways to move into the online realm…how to promote yourself, how to promote your business, and working with a lot of challenges that come up, breaking down what’s going on in your mind. She has a clear vision to see what’s going on, and what needs to move. She takes notes during the session and those notes are an incredible resource to refer back to and very organised. HIGHLY RECOMMEND sessions with Francie”.
– Nolita Ananda, Yoga Teacher, Beauty Spa Therapist, Jade Egg
“You’ve been so helpful. Your clarity, your enthusiasm, your knowledge, your belief in what I do, your inspiration has been so helpful to get me to move forward through the maze of things I am resistant to – the tech, the online mountains things – of trying to bring yoga life to people out there through the airwaves. Your combination of coaching, friendship and willingness to sit and help and hold my hand and show me how to do things has really helped me move through a lot of overwhelm, feeling of “I don’t know where to start”. Somehow through your guidance I have been able to move things forward in a way that feels manageable and tangibly effective. I know where I’m gonna and what i’m doing and you’ve been instrumental in that. Thank you!”
– Simone MacKay, Somah Journeys
Yoga Teacher Mentorship
Find your Flow30-Hour YACEP Certified
- 30-Hour YACEP Certified Learning Journey
- 6 x 1.5 hours Live Classroom Session & Teaching Feedback
- 6 x Learning Modules & Hi-Quality Recorded Practices & Educational Learning Resource.
- 6 x Sacred Tasks – Homework with Feedback
- VIP Access to Flow Lounge Community Membership & Monthly Virtual Retreat: Full access to our Virtual Community. Learn more Here – https://pure-flow-lounge.mn.co/
- Access to our Learn to Meditate Course
- Bonus Educational Resources – 80+ page Manual – Intro to Yoga 101 Handbook Book, Yoga of Sound Course
- Session Recordings & Individualized Resources
- Ongoing Accountability + Support
- Certification of Completion – Yoga Alliance
Working with Francie has been one of the greatest highlights of my Yoga Teacher Training. Francie was born for this work and she shows up authentic, passionate, knowledgeable, caring, experienced and skilled (and fun!). Words don’t do justice to how grateful I am to have gotten to train with her!
— Coco Savie
Francie having you as one of my first official yoga teachers and that on a ttc has been an honor. You truly inspire me so much, the energy you set out into the world is contagious and it’s been both a privilege and a blessing having crossed paths with you. You’ll forever be one of those people on my list of people that has had a profound influence on my life. You have so much love and light within you and are so extremely passionate about life and yoga. Thank you for shining wherever you go and always finding a way to bring that extra sparkle to your environment. Your teachings will always have an impact on my practices throughout life, as your teachers have impacted you. Thank you for all the love, knowledge and support. 🌻❤️-
– Kylie Davies
“Francie is one of those people that you can tell instantly that she’s doing what lights up her soul.
She is so passionate about Yoga and not just the physical practice. I learned through Francie how many different ways you can weave it into your life, and use it to improve the way you feel and the way you act towards other people and finding your direction.
Francie is a dynamic lecturer. She really makes all these parts of history of Yoga and practices of Yoga totally come to life, and you can’t help but get excited about it, because she’s so excited about it.
Francie is So knowledgeable. I learned a lot, I’m so grateful we had Francie as one of our teachers and I really hope to continue working with her in the future. You can’t go wrong working with Francie, Thanks so much
– Maeve, USA
Francie has left an impact on me. It has taken me time to process. There is transformation. There’s a weird internal battle when the brain is fighting their heart before they take that leap…Francie has brought me to my own moments of where it feels I need to take a leap of faith. The truth is, my goal is transformation. Francie is a special person that can bring you to your leap of faith and give you love and support regardless, when it’s time for you to take that leap, when you’re ready.
– Adam Eng, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get YACEP Certified with the Yoga Alliance?
Once you complete your mentorship training with Francie and have turned in and received feedback on your personalised “Sacred Tasks” – your weekly homework and practices, you’ll receive your certification from Pure Flow Yoga and guidance on how to move forward. With this, you are eligible to apply directly to Yoga Alliance for your Continuing Education credits..
How long is this program?
This program is a flexible hybrid live + online mentorship. Included in this container is 6 x 1-on-1 sessions with Francie that can be completed between 6 weeks of registration to 3 -month. I find this gives students sovereignty to integrate and complete assignments within a framework of time that supports their individuality.
What People are Saying
Life Guidance & Support
Life Guidance & Support
Organise your mind. Move through feeling overwhelmed and scattered
Gain Clarity & Insight on the big questions of life, love, work and everything in between
Be supported through life’s transitions
✨ No matter where you are at on the journey of life, it can be very helpful, clarifying and balancing to have the right kind of support.
✨ Francie is now available for a limited number of Yoga & Lifestyle Guidance Sessions. Each session is unique and catered to YOU as an individual.
Private Yoga & Meditation
Private Yoga & Meditation
Create a home-practice that works for you
Master a pose & Learn therapeutic postures to work with an injury
Gain practical guidance on how to deepen your practice
of Yoga, meditation and living in alignment,
✨Whether you’re a beginning, returning or advancing student, private Yoga sessions are the perfect way to explore your unique needs and goals through customised sessions:
- Gain balance, flexibility, strength
- Deepen your understandings of alignment
- Directly experience the physical, mental and spiritual benefits of Yoga.
- Simply go deeper into your Yoga, meditation and home practice to encourage optimal health and wellbeing.
- Raise your confidence and energy, while refining skills on and off the mat
- Master an any pose, such as an advanced posture, including arm balances, inversions and backbends
- Learn therapeutic postures to support healing from an injury
Voice Activation: Awaken your Song
Voice Activation: Awakening your Song
Find your voice & Authentic expression
Tune in to your Power
This is for you if you are singing-curious, new to singing, a lover of music, already an established musician or sound enthusiast, especially if you feel you may be a “bad singer”.
✨Feel supported, inspired, uplifted and empowered to unwind the mind, explore the infinite channel of your natural voice, awaken your expressive potential, and rest in the sacred space of the heart. ✨Join Francie for these liberating, joyful and playful mantra and music vocal activation sessions of singing, harmonising and freeing the voice, bringing more joy, opening and flow into your life.
✨The throat chakra is the passageway that connects the heart and the mind, and as such, its important to keep this channel open, balanced and flowing. Singing is one of the most ancient and powerful tools we have to raise our vibrations and bring ourselves into harmony, peace and ease.
New Yoga Teacher Mentorship
New Yoga Teacher Mentorship
Take your teaching and personal practice to the next level.
✨For all Yogis, coaches and wellness and holistic arts facilitators, wherever you are on your journey – whether you’re a teacher trainer, newly qualified teacher, or experienced professional
✨Being a successful teacher can take hard work, practice, dedication, perseverance, and a commitment to life-long learning, evolution and awakening.
✨In these self-inquiry soul sessions, I help you to more deeply:
- Connect with your purpose,
- Deepen your own practice
- Build confidence
- Find your authentic teaching voice
- Expand your knowledge
- Challenge your personal boundaries
- Anchor your passion into your purpose in a powerful way.
- Create supportive learning spaces
- Receive support
Holistic Business Guidance
Holistic Business Guidance
Get practical help starting your Yoga, coaching or wellness business
Feel clear, purposeful and aligned
to design a business you love.
✨I can help offer you some thoughtful mentoring advice and suggestions to help you make simple changes and refinements to get you there, whether that’s help with:
- Develop your online presence
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Elements & User Flow
- Clarify your Vision
- Build a Following
✨Its one of my great joys, pleasures and skills to help the people I love THRIVE.
Francie’s Training highlights:
- Bachelor of Arts: Psychology & Humanistic Studies / Minor in Philosophy – McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education – Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
Certified Yoga Trainings
- Beyond the Asana – Emil Wendel
- Conversations in Yoga with Master Teachers including Emil Wendel, Carroll Dunham PhD, Daniela Wolff, Florian Palzinsky,. Machig Rinpoche, Matthew Clark, Tom Kelly, Vidya Rao
- Freedom through movement – Bex Tyrer
- Unwind the Feminine
- Thai Vedic Bodywork- Sebastian Bruno, Kimmana Nichols
- Level 1
- Blooming Lotus Yoga
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- + main assistant on 6 YTTs (1200 hours)
- + 100 hour Yoga Nidra
- Shantaya Yoga – Anusara Yoga Jonas Westring
- 100 hour – Anatomy & Therapeutics
- !00 hour – Philosophy – Carlos Pomeda
- Embodied Flow – Tara Judelle
- 100 hours – Mind Module
- ISHTA Yoga – Rachel Zinman
- 100 hours Advanced Teacher Training
- Tina Nance Yoga Therapy
- 50 hours Yin Yoga
- Marcela Mota & Tobias – 5 Elements yoga School –
- 50 hours Yin Yoga Intensive
- Shri Yoga – Anusara – Julie Smerdon
- Immersion 1, 2, 3 (pre-requisite for the Anusara YTT)
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Center – Prem & Radha
- 1 month intensive
- Janet Stone Yoga
- Yamas & Niyamas – 10 week course
- Sri Amma Karunamayi
- 3 weeks / 2 weeks Chakra Cleansing silent meditation intensives
- Las Piramindas del ka – Guatemala
- 1 month Moon course
- Tushita – Dharmashala, India
- 10 day Introduction to Buddhism
- Suan Mok – Thailand
- 10 day Silent Meditation
- Dhipabhavan – Thailand
- 7 days Silent Meditation