Yoga & Taboo
Sex, Death & Wealth
with Emily Kuser
Listen to our conversation with Emily Kuser here:
“Whether something is filled with pleasure or pain, can you be with it?” – Emily Kuser
it ‘s a true honour and pleasure to welcome the wise, accomplished and fascinating Emily Kuser to the Pure Flow Yoga podcast.. Emily is a true seeker at heart, and has journeyed from her humble American roots, to becoming a prominent international Yoga teacher based in Bali and offering her Self-Care, Woman’s work and Taboo exploration workshops worldwide. Emily has a passionate curiosity for exploring the big questions of life (and death), and also how can she be best be in service to humanity a teacher. Emily is known for her skills and passion teaching Anusara Yoga, Embodied Flow, and now the more juicy and unexplored topics of sex, death & wealth, which we talk a bit about today.
In this Episode, Emily shares about:
- How she literally followed her dream to come to Bali and start a life here
- Yoga as a way to bring order to the chaos of iife
- The importance for both women and men to explore spirituality for the female psyche, to understand our cyclical nature
- What is Self-Care and why she’s offering teacher trainings and workshops in this area
- Business as a great spiritual path and teacher, and the importance of refining our communications, agreements and contracts
- Tantra as a nature-based teaching and philosophy, and how to allow your self to perceive the world through body and senses
- Why she’ inspired by those working most closely with birth and death
Emily Kuser– Founder of High Vibe Yoga
Emily has spent a decade on teaching, research and personal experience to create the highest level courses possible. She has a sincere curiosity about healing methodologies and spiritual systems and wholeheartedly investigates their practicality for everyday people with everyday lives. Emily has studied with masters around the world in Asia, Europe and North America. Her work is deeply influenced by teachers Sally Kempton, Tara Judelle, Layla Martin, Lorin Roche & Mark Whitwell and the fields of Classical Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Somatics and Integrated Sexuality. She is dedicated to offering a fresh and honest approach to spirituality. Emily has lived in Ubud, Bali for over 10 years and teaches her courses internationally.
Learn more about Emily:
Website – High Vibe Yoga
Instagram – @highvibeyoga
Facebook – High Vibe Yoga
Wild Power: Discover the Magic of Your Menstrual Cycle and Awaken the Feminine Path to Power by Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer & Alexandra Pope
- Ibu Robin Lim – Natural birthing midwife offering courses, retreats and disaster relief in Bali. 2011 CNN Hero of the Year.