Transforming Cellular Memory,
Yoga Deep &
the Celtic Woodland Yoga Festival
Interview with Cathy Pearson
“You tears are prayers…with them come great relief and expansion”. – Cathy Pearson
Listen to my conversation with Cathy Pearson here:
In this Episode, Cathy shares about:
- Meditation instead of medication – From depressed in her teens in Ireland to a life-long meditation practice
- Her fascinating journey as an an award-winning documentary filmmaker
- Transforming Cellular Memory, and the language and anatomy of sacred energy and purification
- How to embrace and transform challenges through Universal Connection
- the Celtic Woodland Yoga Festival, and how she’s helping to uplift and giveback to her local Yoga scene through the creation of Ireland’s 1st ever International Yoga & Spirit Festival
- A trillion trees project and the importance of doing our bit to support worthwhile endeavours to help with climate crisis
- Being a mom, and the power, bliss and choice of Natural Birth
Born in Ireland, Cathy Pearson, founder of Yoga Deep and the Celtic Woodland YogaFestival, is an award-winning feature documentary filmmaker, Yoga teacher and Spiritual Educator. She’s also a mother and proponent of natural birth, who has been involved with yoga for over 20 years. In that time she has been living between Ireland, Thailand, India & Bali offering group and one to one sessions and deepening her understanding of the incredible depths of yoga. studying and practicing a variety of styles and disciplines, from Iyenger and Hatha, to Ashtanga and meditation .
For the past 18 years, Cathy has been in a deep process of spiritual healing & purification, and has qualified as a certified Cellular Healing Therapist. This process is called Transforming Cellular Memory or TCM, where intuitive & psychic skills are developed to clear the pathways for sacred energy to flow through to help us unlock old behaviour and thought patterns and raising our level of consciousness in a profound and powerful way.
Her new project, The Celtic Woodland Yoga Festival, Ireland’s first international Yoga Festival, launches in July 2019 in Ireland
Learn more about Cathy:
- Yoga Deep – Cathy’s personal website with upcoming retreats and trainings
- Celtic Yoga Woodland Festival – July 19-22nd, 2019
- Little Bird – Coffee/ Yoga – Ireland
- Get the Picture – Award-Winning Documentary – 2013
Podcast Made with 💖..
Please consider supporting us with a small monthly contribution.
This helps us to keep creating awesome FREE resources for You.
Thanks so much 🙏. That truly means the world! XOXO
Thank you for Supporting Us to Create.
Find us on
Let us know what you think, and please remember to leave us a Review on itunes.