Hope you are so happy and well!
Here are some fresh Yoga-Inspirations for you to help kickstart the weekend. 🙂
Quote I’m thinking about:
“In many shamanic societies, if you came to a shaman or medicine person complaining of being disheartened, dispirited or depress, they would ask you one of four questions:
When did you stop dancing?
When did you stop singing?
When did you stop being enchanted by stories?
When did you stop finding comfort in the sweet territory of silence?”
– Ageles Arrien, from the forward to “Maps to Ecstasy”.
Book I’m Reading now:
the Bhagavad Gita – Introduced and translate by Eknath Easwaran
As I prepare for our upcoming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, from February 17 – March17, 2019, I am brushing up on the classics: The Bhagavad Gita, “Song of the Lord,” is probably the best known of all the Indian scriptures, and Easwaran’s clear, accessible translation is the best-selling edition. The Gita’s timeless wisdom focuses on the subject of the war within, the struggle for self-mastery that every human being must face. The Gita offers us sublime instruction on living and dying, loving and working, and the nature of the soul.
Sacred Song I’m LOVING to dance to:
Cuando La Luna – Giselle World & Walker Bernard
Podcast with Malaika Darville: Walking the Beauty Way
Episode #21 – Talk – Walking the Beauty Way
Introducing the incredible Malaika Darville – shamaness, ceremonialist, Yogi, musician, community elder, 5-elements Ecstatic Dance facilitator, and DJ. In this episode, Malaika shares:
– the Rise of the Feminine and why we need to balance Shiva & Shakti
– Being in the body, Ecstatic Dance & Community‘s for Healing ourselves and our planet
– Walking the Beauty Way – Emergent Culture and the rise of festival and retreat culture
– the Importance of Ceremony, Ancestors, & Tribe for initiating people and bringing people together to heal
– Indigenous Wisdom – Ho’oponono – conscious relating to bring freedom from the trauma / drama cycle
– Elemental Awakening and the benefits of planting seeds for exploring our shadow as well as our light
– Going with the Flow & why we need to have experiences timelessness for our inner evolution
Video to Inspire Your practice:
Introduction to Sun Salutations with Francie – 6 mins
New to Yoga? Want to refine your alignment. In this video, I help you break down the basic Sun Salutation sequence to help empower you to feel confident to practice at home.
Have a wonderful weekend & thanks again for being a part of this Pure Flow Yoga Tribe.
We LOVE you!
With Love & Blessings
P.S. Have some thoughts or suggestions? What is your favourite inspiration that I shared with you today? What would you like more or less of? HIT REPLY and please let me know!
P.P.S Sharing is Caring. If you enjoyed this little inspiration, please consider sharing it. We also have an awesome referral program if you know of someone would love and benefit from joining us in paradise.