About Pure Flow Yoga
Namaste & Welcome to Pure Flow Yoga
Who is Your Guide on This Journey?
Pure Flow Yoga School Founder | Yoga Teacher | Retreat Coordinator | Event Producer |
Founder of Clean Green Collective | Hoop Love Tribe |True:Nature Experience Festival
Hi! I’m Francie, founder of the award-winning Pure Flow Yoga School in Thailand. I’m an educator, flow and wellness coach, yogi, retreat leader, teacher trainer, life coach, musician, entrepreneur, community activator, event producer, multi-passionate (can you tell?!), free-spirited lover of life and joy-spreader!!!
As a devoted practitioner and life-long student, I have studied thousands of hours with master spiritual teachers worldwide and have curated, organised and led more than 200 transformational Yoga retreats, teacher trainings, workshops and programs with over 1,000 students from all walks of life.
I thrive when I’m in service and on-purpose, empowering people just like you to live joyful, balanced, and fulfilled lives.
I believe in open-ended fun, meaningful curiosity, and play-based learning that meets each individual student where they’re at.
In other words, I will design a bespoke program just for you!
My aim is to help foster in you a love of learning, a joy of the process, and a feeling of peace, ease, and flow.
My wide range of experiences allows me to cater to both groups and individuals. I will meet you wherever you are at in your process to take you deeper into your practice in an enjoyable and meaningful way.
AND if you’re interested in a one of a kind yoga retreat…
I’m also the founder of the award-winning Pure Flow Yoga School in Thailand, voted one of the top 8 Retreats worldwide by the Guardian (Squeeee!!).
My coaching, classes, retreats and teacher trainings are purposely designed to be light-hearted and playful, yet deep and meaningful experiences to unwind your mind, open your heart and embody flow.
I am on a mission to uplift, educate, inspire and empower YOU to live an embodied, joyful, connected, purposeful, passionate, playful, fulfilled and awakened life in-service, on-purpose, and in-flow.
What Pure Flow Yoga is All About
Pure Flow Yoga was born in 2016 from a passion for Yoga, Nature & Community. Francie and her beautiful team at Pure Flow Yoga are dedicated to creating opportunities for people from all backgrounds to experience the on and off-the mat benefits of mind, body, spirit that we can cultivate through the deep presence and practice of the Yoga arts, including asana, meditation, breath, mantra and music, dance, contemplation and consciousness exploration.
Our guiding principles are awareness, love, compassion, gratitude, joy, truth, simplicity, acceptance, presence, discipline, dedication, well-being, and of course – awakening.
We believe in singing our song, dancing our dance, walking the walk and living, breathing and simply BEING Yoga as much as is possible.
Our mission is to help empower you with practical tools to help you connect to the highest levels of health and harmony and the deepest levels of joy, freedom and love.
We aim to inspire and support you on this lifetime practice of evolution and growth, with the best of our love, wisdom, presence, playfulness, and practices that is available to us in the now.
Our Teaching Style
Our classes are educational, engaging and appropriate for all levels, from the most beginner students to the most advanced. The inspirations we share are designed to support you in developing more joy, health, balance and peace of mind in your everyday lives through learning and integrating practices that strengthen and deepen your connections to the body, heart and mind.
Francie’s Training highlights:
- Bachelor of Arts: Psychology & Humanistic Studies / Minor in Philosophy – McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education – Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
Certified Yoga Trainings – E-RYT 1000Hours
- Beyond the Asana – Emil Wendel
- Conversations in Yoga with Master Teachers including Emil Wendel, Carroll Dunham PhD, Daniela Wolff, Florian Palzinsky,. Machig Rinpoche, Matthew Clark, Tom Kelly, Vidya Rao
- Freedom through movement – Bex Tyrer
- Unwind the Feminine – Menstrual Cycle Awareness and Body Literacy
- Thai Vedic Bodywork- Sebastian Bruno, Kimmana Nichols
- Level 1
- Blooming Lotus Yoga
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- + main assistant on 6 YTTs (1200 hours)
- + 100 hour Yoga Nidra
- Shantaya Yoga – Anusara Yoga Jonas Westring
- 100 hour – Anatomy & Therapeutics
- !00 hour – Philosophy – Carlos Pomeda
- Embodied Flow – Tara Judelle
- 100 hours – Mind Module
- ISHTA Yoga – Rachel Zinman
- 100 hours Advanced Teacher Training
- Tina Nance Yoga Therapy
- 50 hours Yin Yoga
- Marcela Mota & Tobias – 5 Elements yoga School –
- 50 hours Yin Yoga Intensive
- Shri Yoga – Anusara – Julie Smerdon
- Immersion 1, 2, 3 (pre-requisite for the Anusara YTT)
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Center – Prem & Radha
- 1 month intensive
- Janet Stone Yoga
- Yamas & Niyamas – 10 week course