Our Magical Location
Koh Phangan, Thailand’s Island Paradise
Located off the Southeast coast of Thailand, the paradise island of Koh Phangan is considered one of the best kept secret destinations for travelers worldwide. White sand beaches hug the sparkling blue ocean waters for deep relaxation & fun-filled adventures~ snorkeling, diving, hiking, kayaking are but a few.
We are located between the secluded bays of Haad Yuan and Haad Tien which are located a 10 minutes boat ride away from the bustling beach town of Haad Rin where all the usual amenities of bank machines, money exchange, travel agents, shops, and clinics can be found.
A creative & vibrant community offers the experience of dance, spoken word, movies under the stars, drumming & chanting, and a kaleidoscope of workshop possibilities to expand your heart & horizons. Yoga, meditation & healing is at your doorstep with Pure Flow Yoga being situated atop a lush jungle canopy surrounded by the magical sounds of rare birds & creatures while overlooking the majestic ocean below. Amazing Healers & Therapists from a collection of traditions are available to support your healing & needs, and feel free to take refuge in the lap of luxury with massage therapy & the pampering experience of the nearby Spa.
While remaining isolated and pristine in nature, Koh Phangan shares the benefits of Koh Samui’s international airport for easy access by air and boat. Tourism, being one of Thailand’s leading industries, provides you with a smooth, safe & carefree journey to Koh Phangan by either plane, train, bus & boat to meet your various budget needs. Travel agents line the streets of Bangkok and Koh Phangan, which is also conveniently located near the well sought out diving & snorkeling mecca of Koh Tao. Check out our TRAVEL INFORMATION here
A few tips to enjoy our bays
Time on retreat in magical and simple Koh Phangan invites you to relax and unwind. It is an ideal environment to unplug a bit, reconnect with your self while delighting your senses and meeting amazing new friends from all over the world.
Relax / Laugh / Play / Chill
Enjoy hammock- time. Borrow a book from our library, or curl up with your own, write in your journal, play music, daydream….
Treat yourself to a Thai of Oil massage, the steam bath, or indulge in the beauty services on offer at the Sanctuary Resort & Pariya Resort
Connect to Nature & Walk Barefoot
Indulge your senses as you admire the beauty of nature, the sounds of the sea, the aroma of the frangipani trees, and delight in the sweet nectar of the coconuts and exotic fruits. Enjoy a deeper connection with nature as you connect to the Earth here, which is made of the powerfully amplifying quartz crystal
Viewpoints & Lost Paradise Beach Hikes
Enjoy the incredible jungle with a nature hike.
- Had Thien Viewpoint- 20 minutes
- Had Rin 1.5 hours
- Had Yao Beach – 1 hour
Walk the Labyrinth
Enjoy this sacred public walking meditation space located on Had Thien Beach. This space offers us the opportunity to let go of what is no longer serving us as well as practicing the art of calling in and opening to receiving at our beautiful yoga retreat thailand.
Dance Dance Dance…
- Sunday Hoop Jams – 5pm @ Big Blue – This is a high –vibe community Hula Hoop and Play event. All contributions support Spark Circus – For more info www.hooplovetribe.com / www.sparkscircus.org
- Eden Garden on Saturday nights and Guys Bar on Friday nights in Had Thien, offer locals and tourists alike an all-night dance groove in a spectacular setting. If dancing is not your thing, be sure to wear ear- plugs on those party nights.
- Full Moon Party – Every month, people from all over the world come to celebrate and take part in the internationally famous Full Moon Party. Our location is just one bay over, yet it is the perfect escape. During full moon, there is generally a small party at the nearby Eden Garden Bar.
Meet New Friends
Our magical little gem of a paradise is home to many expats and other travellers who are living their dreams. “Magic Bay” or “The Bay” as it is affectionately referred to as by locals, is a particularly fascinating and inspiring place to connect with people from around the globe.
Splash & Play in the Ocean
Big Blue Rentals: Kayak, Snorkel, and Fishing Rod
Kayaks: 130 baht/hour for 1 seater, 200 baht/hour – 2 seater, 250 baht/hour – 3-seater. Fishing Rod – 200 baht/session
Explore Koh Phangan
Some island highlights
Discovering Idyllic Beaches and Bustling town areas
Bottle Beach, Thong Nai Pan, Than Sadet: Discover some of the idyllic palm-fringed beaches that dot the stunning coastline
Thongsala – Saturday Market: 5- 10PM: A little taste of Thai culture, with Thai traditional food and snacks, clothing and accessories, kids toys and art.
Chaloklum – The Dome – Nightly 6pm-Midnight: A very popular night time hang out with the conscious crowd. Based around an earthy dome, with incredible acoustics, which serves as an herbal sauna. There is an open log fire every night to sit around under the stars, chilling out to ambient chill-out music. Fruit, coconuts and cakes are available and usually a soup or curry. www.facebook.com/saunakohphangan
Enjoying a Day Trip
• Ang Thon National Park Day Trip: 2200 Baht: Leaves Had Rin, 8:15 – 4:30pm. Includes 200 baht booking fee, light breakfast & lunch
• Koh Tao Day Trip– 2100 Baht: Includes speed boat, light breakfast, lunch, snorkeling, Fishing Rod – 200 baht extra
• Half day Boat Trip – 700 Baht: Pick up in Had Yuan, 12:30- 5:30 Includes lunch, snorkels, visits to Bottle Beach and Haad Yao
Sign up to receive our news and updates…