Contemplations & Journal Question
for Self-Study, Clarity & Self-love
Questions for Clarity, INsight & Self-Love
Everyday’s a school day! Everything that arises can be seen as a lesson to be learned if you are willing to see it that way. This is the attitude of the curious seeker, a Yogi.
Ready for some homework?
I invite you to join me in some self-study, to spend some time with these questions over the next few days, or lifetimes, journaling or simply contemplating, and see how they can help you on your journey to emotional mastery, self-love, peace and clarity.
- What is happening right now?
- Can I be with it?
- If I can’t be with it, can I be okay with that for now?
- What would life look like if it were easy?
- When faced with a decision – is it Love or is it Fear choosing?
- What would a person who loves themselves do?
- What wants to be birthed through me?
- How am I avoiding it?
- How am I keeping myself small?
- Who am I?
- What do I love?
- Knowing I will die, how should I live?
- What is my greatest mission?
- What are my gifts to humanity?
- What do I need to do right now to really walk the talk?
- How can I open my mind? my heart? What am I resisting?
Blessings on your journey.