Intimate, Magical & Affordable
Virtual Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Hit Reset, Embrace Change, Love Yourself
…from the comfort of your own home!
Self-Paced, Private 1-on-1 & Monthly Group Retreats Available
Ongoing Registration Open Now! | Join us for our next Group Retreat March 15-19, 2021
Reset. Re-Imagine. Re-Invent
Ready to deepen your practice and immerse yourself in a world of self-love, balance and mindfulness?
Welcome Home to Pure Flow Yoga’s Virtual Retreat!
A unique, intimate, transformative and guided journey of Yogic lifestyle, Practice and Philosophical Exploration to help you live your best life, from the award-winning Pure Flow Yoga School .
It’s time to feel fully like yourself again.
Let’s Hit Reset, Clarify your Purpose, and find fresh Motivation to help you
Deepen your Practice, Find your Flow, & Experience
Inspiration, Joy, Peace & Fulfilment
On & Off the Mat.
Which kind of Virtual Retreat works best for You?
Feeling Overwhelmed, Stuck, Scattered, Stressed, Ready to get back into your body and practice?
This retreat is for You.
Francie and Pure Flow Yoga have been providing weekly year-round yoga retreats around the world for nearly 10 years.
We’ve won awards, we’ve made dreams come true, and we’ve provided hundreds of people just like you with blissful, once-in-a-lifetime yoga retreats in paradise.
Now, we are bringing our love and enthusiasm for intimate yoga experiences to YOU. Pure Flow Yoga’s weekly online retreats give you the space and instruction you need to create a healthy and conscious practice that works for you during these unique times we are living in.
Thank you for sharing this! I feel amazing. I’ve been practicing everyday and meditating multiples times a day. I actually feel like I’m in the best shape of my adult life. It feels like my body is getting so regulated and balanced which is exactly what I wanted ❤️❤️Anitha, USA
Program Manager, PayPal
Included In Your Retreat
What’s Included in your Retreat Experience:
- Welcome to the retreat – What to expect from the course
- Meditation & Pranayama – 3 x short sessions Learn and practice simple, profound and powerful breath control techniques which allow you to expand your longevity, experience freedom and liberation. A daily meditation practice will bring you into more mindfulness and deepen your connection to the present moment.
- Inspiring Yoga Classes – 3 x 60 mins Hatha, Vinyasa & Yin – Enjoy our balanced, holistic and safe Flow classes, suitable for all levels, offered each morning with fluid sequencing of postures, linked with the breath to revitalise and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. Afternoon classes will help you unwind with a more gentle Hatha Flow integrating Restorative/Yin poses, which focus on healing and letting go. Classes are designed to help you develop your own personal practice after you leave the retreat.
- Mantra & Singing Meditation – 3 x Mantra to help you release negative thoughts and raise your vibration
- 60+ Journal Workbook – Daily Contemplation / Journal Questions for Self-Study and Reflection
- Course Manual – Your course manual contains important information that accompanies your daily course activities. Use it as your guide before, during and after your Pure Flow Yoga retreat.
LIVE Personalised Attention, Feedback & Support
- Personal 1:1 Sessions- 1 x 15 mins – Intention / Sankalpa, Check-in & Integration Session
- Group Live Sessions – 2 x 60 minute – Q & A, Explorations & Contemplations – Topics may include Alignment Principles, Yogic philosophy lifestyle, the science of meditation, Ayurveda, Yoga Nidra, and healthy diet & daily routines. We focus on all things which promote vitality, youthfulness, mental/emotional balance, self-healing and spiritual enlightenment, to help you welcome yoga into your daily life
- Bhakti Expressions – 60 x min Kirtan with Francie & Jonny Rose
- Self-Care & Ultimate Guide to Creating a Home Practice you Love
- Curated Music Playlists for: Yoga practices & ecstatic dance
Deepen your Practice | Find your Flow | Elevate your Soul
Hit RESET. Kickstart your practice. Find new motivation. Release stress.
Manage overwhelm & uncertainty. Connect to more joy.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IN YOUR WELL-BEING & TO DEVELOP and DEEPEN A PERSONAL PRACTICE
to help you find balance and fulfilment, on and off the mat, and feel more connected to your true nature.
We are living in truly extraordinary times. The world is changing in unique, profound and unprecedented ways.
We understand the importance of staying centred, balanced, grounded, strong and at ease in these times of uncertainty and transition.
We understand that Yoga, meditation and music are helping to awaken, unify, and harmonise people all around the world. Our yoga retreats are purpose-made to prepare and strengthen you physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Whether you are new to Yoga, or already an experienced practitioner, this experience will help you calm your heart, find your flow and deepen your practice.
What’s Special about this retreat
All Pure Flow Yoga events are designed for YOU. We want to give you the best experience possible and our personalised retreats reflect that.
Each retreat experience is unique. The dynamics that form in these retreats are truly one-of-a-kind, reflecting all the different interests, needs, and personalities that present, in harmony with the rhythms and cycles of the cosmos, and whatever is happening within the world and within ourselves as individuals.
We help you motivate, inspire, empower and reinvigorate your practice, balance your mind and emotions, find more self-love and spiritual growth, and leave you with a feeling of lightness, joy, peace and freedom, giving you an empowered sense of accomplishment.
We understand how to find balance between serious and fun .Pure Flow Yoga provides you with highly professional, safe, balanced, and playful instruction.
The benefits of this experience
Our time together will be a deep immersion into the practices and philosophies of Yoga, to help you look more deeply within, cultivate more peace, calm and self-love, in a unique journey to the Self that is engaging, practical and illuminating.
You’ll feel more CONNECTED, AT EASE, and more STRONG, BALANCED & FLEXIBLE in the body, heart and mind.
- Relax, Recharge, Reset, Renew, De-Stress
- Discover Yourself
- Learn Practical Tools to help you Go Deeper
- Structure & Accountability
- Reinvigorate and re-inspired Yoga practice
- Feel an Empowered sense of accomplishment
- Amplify your Self Love, Spiritual Growth
- Balanced mental and emotion states
- Lightness of heart and mind
- LIFETIME ON-DEMAND ACCESS to all recorded video
- 9 YACEP Continuing Education Credits available to Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) for this course
What You’ll Learn:
Our retreats are a beautiful balance of practice, learning, growth and integration. Together we explore a diverse and exciting range of yoga techniques, practices and tools including:
- Yogic Philosophy
- Energy Anatomy
- Yoga in Daily Life
Your Retreat Schedule
Ideally, we suggest you dedicate 1-3 hours / day on the retreat: E.g.
- Yoga Asana – 60 mins+
- Pranayama & Meditation – 10 – 20 mins +
- Mantra Singing – 5 – 10 mins +
- Journaling & Self-Inquiry – 10-30 mins +
ZOOM Classroom Schedule
There are 2 Time Zone Options for our Global Family.
- Group 1 – Love who are You Are
- CEST 9-10:30am | Bangkok 3pm – 4:30pm | Melbourne 7 – 8:30pm | London 8 – 9:30am | UAE 12 pm
- Group 2 – No place like Om
- EST 9-10:30am | Vancouver/San Francisco 6-7:30am | CEST 3-4:30pm | London 2 -3:30pm | Dubai 6-7:30 pm | Bangkok 9-10:30pm
Check your time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Please note: if there are less than 3 sign-ups for any of the given times listed above, you will receive 1 x 1:1 Zoom Session instead, at a time that we will personally arrange together.
We have packed your retreat full with all of our best learning and training materials developed and refined over our years of providing world-class retreat experiences for yoga newbies and professionals alike.
In addition to your live and personalized retreat, our extensive resources accompany you along the way, assisting and supporting you before, during and after your retreat.
- 25% Discount For All Private Coaching & Mentoring Sessions – If and when you are ready to expand on any of the topics you encounter during the retreat, or you’d like a follow-up 1:1 session to advance a certain part of your practice, you can depend on a lifetime discount for all private sessions from Pure Flow Yoga.
- Sadhana Guide: Create a Home Practice – Our home practice guide gives you specific, practical advice to create your own personalized home practice.
- Music & Meditations – In addition to practice during the retreat, your Music & Meditations guide extends your knowledge and facilitates further practice to continue activating your voice and finding inner wisdom through meditative practice.
- Recommended Reading – Our reading list is a priceless compilation of titles that have contributed to the development of our own teachers as well as millions of readers around the world. We have refined this list down from hundreds of titles to give you the best that we have come across. There is certainly something here for everyone, no matter who you are.
- Membership to our exclusive FB Group and lifelong access to our virtual meet-ups – Pure Flow Yoga believes strongly in community. Our retreat attendees, both in person and in virtual settings, share a common culture of love, strength, and concern for the well-being of others. We invite you to join our community to stay in touch, share your ideas and stories of personal development, support others, and be supported.
Pure Flow Yoga School Founder | Yoga & Meditation Teacher | Retreat Coordinator | Event Producer | Founder of Clean Green Collective | Hoop Love Tribe | True:Nature Experience Festival
Francie, the inspired founder of the award-winning Pure Flow Yoga School, based in Koh Phangan, Thailand, voted one of the top 8 Retreats worldwide by the Guardian, 2018, is a passionate and free-spirited International Yoga Teacher, musician, entrepreneur, podcaster, writer, hula hooper, community activator, joy-spreader and gypsy soul.
As a devoted practioner and life-long student, Francie has studied thousands of hours with master teachers worldwide, and has curated and led more than 150 + Yoga Retreats, teacher trainings, workshops and programs with over 600+ students from all walks of life.
She has been a featured presenter at the acclaimed Bali Spirit Festival for the past 6 years, as well as Island Elements in Australia, Oregon Eclipse, Symbiosis Gathering. In addition to presenting, Francie has also been involved as a festival producer with True:Nature Experience, Air Festival, Sacred Circularities, and other global festivals, retreats, trainings and gatherings.
Francie’s signature style embraces the most intuitive, creative, graceful and flowing movements that the practice has to offer, while tapping into the nurturing and powerful insights of the ancient tradition. She offers all-levels, inspiring and playful classes in Hatha Flow, Vinyasa, and Yin styles and retreats that weave in-depth instructions on alignment, sequencing, and awareness of the breath with her love of flow, embodiment, storytelling, music, and dance with her knowledge of mindfulness meditation, pranayama, energy anatomy, and Yogic philosophy and wisdom.
Francie is known for her enthusiasm, joy, and dedication to helping to uplift inspire and empower people to live embodied, joyful, aligned, connected, playful, and awakened lives, and is committed to being in service and to living an exceptional life of community, co-creation, celebration and flow.
Francie is based in Koh Phangan, Thailand and Ubud, Bali, where she offers her one-a-kind Cosmic Flow Vinyasa, Hatha Flow and Yin Yoga classes, Masterclass workshops in Philosophy, Lifestyle and Vocal Awakening, Kirtan, Sacred Music concerts, Sound healings and her Signature intimate, magical & life-changing “Yoga in Paradise” Yoga & meditation retreats.
Our retreats are accessible and beginner-friendly. We make it easy for you to get the most out of your retreat.
If you have:
- Conversational or better English
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Basic physical fitness for walking around jungle paths
Then we welcome you to your Pure Flow Yoga Virtual Retreat!
That’s it! Pretty simple, right?