Yoga Classes – Live & Online
On your mat. Get set. FLOW!
Welcome to Pure Flow Yoga’s Live Online Drop-in Classes
We offer one-of-a-kind practices available to all levels in the comfort of your own home.
For our sessions, please make sure you’ve downloaded the free app ZOOM.US before our class begins
You’ll need your laptop or iPad (ideally), a Yoga mat or designated space to practice, your water bottle, and if you have any props – pillows, blocks straps, please bring those too.
See you soon! XOXO
Drop-In ‘s Welcome | 5 & 10 Class Passes Available for Online Purchase Below | Private sessions available here
Top 3 Tips to setting up your Home Practice
Practicing at home and online has both benefits and challenges. Creating sacred space and removing all potential distractions in your home can help to prevent you from getting distracted, and will help you cultivate more presence.
1) Create an intentional & sacred space:
- Set up your space 10 -15 mins before your chosen class
- Choose a designated space where you have room to move
- Light a candle and some incense
- Roll out your mat and prepare any props
- Have your water bottle near you
2) Prepare your technology:
- Position your phone, or ideally your computer ,in a way that you can see it and your whole mat
- Turn up the volume and/or connect to a speaker if you have.
- Silence your phone
3) Connect to your intention:
- Why are you showing up to the class today?
- Creating a deeper commitment for why you are here, will help you follow through to the end.
- Gratitude – What are you grateful for today?
About Pure Flow Yoga Classes
Pure Flow Yoga offers intuitive, heart-opening, artful and intelligent Yoga Asana classes infused with meditation, pranayama (breath control techniques and lifestyle practices), poetry, quotes, music and devotional singing.
Daily classes are designed to be safe and balanced to meet all learners where they are at, encouraging love, trust, opening, gratitude and surrendering to the perfection of each present moment through focusing on themes of connection to nature/self/community/the divine.
Our aim within these classes is to empower, educate and inspire students and to develop a disciplined practice of asana, the poses and shapes we make with our bodies, as a powerful way to purify and prepare for inner stillness and deep connection with ourselves. We encourage students to drop notions of goals, expectations or desire to achieve a specific pose.
Whether you are a beginner, totally new to the practice or a practice and advanced or experienced Yogi, join us for a heart-opening and uplifting journey into the essence of being to help you raise your vibration to live a more conscious, ecstatic and balanced life.