Beginners Yoga Retreat Thailand
Yay! Welcome to the amazing journey of Self-Discovery that is Yoga! ! And congrats for taking the first step. It can be daunting to try anything new and it can be intimidating going to a yoga class for the first time, and we wanna support you in finding confidence, ease and flow on this journey.
Even in just thinking about doing yoga, or cultivating a more mindful lifestyle, you are winning and so is everyone around you. Winning!!!!
Have you ever thought to yourself….
I’m not flexible enough to do yoga!
I’m “bad” at Yoga
Yoga is for weird new –age hippies? Is this a cult?
I’m not (flexible, balance strong, disciplined, insert-any other self-deprecating excuse here)– enough.
What’s going on here? I can’t touch my toes. I can’t…
If you answered “yes” to any of the above,
Rest assured – We hear you! And you are not alone!
Like everything else, in life, we gotta start somewhere, and where you are NOW is the perfect place to begin.
Here are some tips and resources to get you started:
# 1 – Free – Ebook
To help bring you more confidence, insight and inspiration for your Yoga journey we’ve created this for You:
Click here to download your awesome FREE E-BOOK
#2 – Practical Tips for your First Class
- Eating – Yoga is a purification practice, and is best practiced on an empty stomach – so eat light or fast before class
- Drinking – Drink plenty of water before and after class to stay hydrated and to flush out toxins. During class we avoid water to allow the heat of our practice to purify our being
- Clothes – Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes. We’ll be going upside down, spreading body parts….so just make sure you’re comfortable!
- Leave your cell phone at home, or put it on airplane or silent to respect the sacredness of the space and your fellow classmates
- Adopt a “beginner’s mind” – one that is open and willing to learn
- Respect the teacher by following their guidance – of course feel free to ask questions for more clarity
- Listen to your Body – If you need to modify a pose, please honour that! If you need to take a break – that’s always ok
- Breathe – this is what makes Yoga Yoga – always come back to this remembrance
- Enjoy, have fun at Pure Flow beginners yoga retreat Thailand!
- Playfulness / Spirit of Openness
- Yoga mat – we also have eco-mats for sale and borrow
- Water Bottle – we have a refill station and are a disposable plastic free zone – we have Flower of Life Bottles for sale too
- Open Mind
- Towel – we have beautiful showers you are welcome to use
• working with injuries or limitations
• need to leave early
• concerned or curious about anything else!
#3 Beginner’s Yoga Retreat Thailand
At Pure Flow Yoga, you’re in great hands!
All our teachers are skilled and experienced in meeting each person where they’re at.
Our beginners yoga retreat Thailand program offer modifications for beginner students and give advanced students more challenging variations.Our all-levels retreats are perfect for beginners.
Our experienced world-class teachers will lead you gently into poses, offering a variety of modifications along the way to support you at your level.
You will leave this retreat, understanding that Yoga is so much more than the shapes and poses we can make with our body, but rather a lifestyle and practice to support you in being more happy, free and at ease no matter what your experience level is!
#4 – Top 10 New to Yoga Insights